Sunday 1 January 2012

From the beginning

I will add my weekly weigh in results starting from August to present day then each week I will add the current (continuing) results. I may or may not be brave enough to enter my weight - so you may just see the amount lost and the total.

Again I hope this inspires


8.8.11

Height; 5ft 5in

1st day at class..

Starting weight - **st **lb

Starting measurements: Bust: 50 inches
                                      Waist: 46 inches
                                       Hips: 56 inches

15.8.11

Weight - **st **lb

Loss/gain: -3lbs

Total loss: 3lbs

22.8.11

The day after my birthday! I was a bit nervous to say the least! I mean I'd had some of my mum's lovely chocolate cake and a couple of bottles of beer! Oh well, couldn't put it off any longer.

Weight - **st **lbs

Loss/gain: -1/2lb

Total loss: 3.5lbs

Well pleased with that, a loss is a loss after all!

29.8.11

Weight - **st **lbs

Loss/gain: -3.5lbs

Total loss: 7lbs

Half a stone award! Fantastic :)

5.9.11

Weight - **st **lbs

Loss/gain: +1/2lb

Total loss: 6.5lbs

:( but it was expected and glad it was only half! I'd took the kids to McDonalds for lunch as a treat for their last day off before going back to school. Made me feel rubbish...I don't ever want food to make me feel like that again...not worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any insulting or derogatory comments will be reported and then deleted.